Friday, May 8, 2009

Evansville is under water


So we had a storm today, resembling a hurrican on radar, that brought the most rain I think I have ever seen within an hour. Talk about a torrential downpour! So I delayed my lunch due to tornado warnings and the fact that i wouldnt be able to see to drive in the rain, let alone make it to my car (umbrella or not...i think the rain wouldve literally leaked through, no kidding). So I waited, and once it stopped I went to the mall to get my mom a mothers day gift...everything was flooded. I arrive at the mall and of course there's water everywhere but it doesnt look deep, its clear...like a puddle...WRONG! It was over a foot deep...so now the bottom of my jeans are drenched wet haha o well. I wonder if people noticed? lol
That is all for today! So far... 

No comments:

Post a Comment