Monday, May 4, 2009


Ok, so i think I am losing my mind! Lol, I am so spacey sometimes...It has gotten so bad, I walk through the door and leave me keys in them...then in the morning I CANT FIND MY KEYS ANYWHERE!! Unlock my door, open it up, and there they are :) oops. No one break in my house please!
I got my car back today, so life is somewhat back to normal...I am trying this no carb diet that the girls at work are doing hahaha mostly just because it makes me eat healthier! I haven't had a coke in two days!!!! AND I drank 3 glasses of water today, and one yesterday...for anyone that knows me...this is a MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT, I  mean MAJOR! go me haha Best part, should be good to go by swim suit weather yay! Cant wait!  Throughout this process I have also discovered I like broccoli and cauliflower steamed with a lemon squeezed over it, I love sugar free jello (who knew it had such a great flavor without vodka?!), and pepperonis have ZERO carbs!!!!! I can do this! 
I am thinking maybe clearing my body of the 1000 calories and 5000 grams of sugar I used to drink a day, I might get my memory back! Ok, I am off to watch the Hills and dream of living in LA...i wish.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick is suggesting you take DHA supplements to get your mind back :) Apparently it helps brain growth. I tagged you on my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete