Saturday, January 9, 2010

My new Hobby!!!





So, I have decided to learn how to use my sewing machine. I started with something very simple. I am going to keeping practicing on simple projects until I am comfortable working on something more complex. So...I will share what I have done so far:

Project one was new Couch pillows :) I love them...simple, but work well with my couch...they have a velvity feel.


Next, I started making dresses...the chili pepper one was first because I had that fabric leftover and so I practiced on it. Tonight I made the lady bug shirt/dress...depending on the size of the child, it could be either. I have some real cute fabrics to sew with, but I wanted to get it down first.



1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are so cute! The pillows turned out really well, too.

    ReplyDelete