Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer 2009 Remodeling!!!







I will upload a before pic, i am just waiting because it is on my friend's camera...but I basically gutted it and started over.















BACKYARD REMODEL!!!!
I wish I had a few pictures from before, but I only have a few in the progress of fixing it up. But if you cant imagine...it was all weeds and a beautifully chipped fence with a green deck :)


Sage wanted to check out my new rose plant









I bought these trellis's but I am still deciding where to     put them.



I made a pathway around the hot tub
Brightened up our table and then made a pathway to the gate which our neighbor phil helped us repair!!!!




I planed some grass which will grow taller and bigger each summer and then filled in the spaces with 1100 lbs of rock with my fountain and decorative rocks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment